2. Carom seeds are also known as Bishop’s weed, Thymol seeds or ‘‘ in Hindi, ‘‘ in Telugu, ‘‘ in Tamil, ‘‘ in Malayalam, ‘‘ in Kannada, ‘‘ in Gujarati and ‘‘ in Marathi. They belong to the same family as fennel, anise, dill, and caraway
3. Black seeds, which is botanically known as Nigella Sativa, is commonly known among Indians as kalonji or black cumin seeds
1. Fenugreek Seeds - 250 gram
2. Carom seeds - 100 gram
3. Black seeds - 50 gram
1. Each day after dinner, half (1/2) an hour later you need to consume this powder.
2. You need to consume one tea spoon of this herbal powder with one glass of warm water. (For kids less than 10 years old half tea spoon can be administered)
3. You should not eat anything after the consumption of this medicine. You may drink water if necessary as and when required.
4. This medicine need to be taken on regular basis about 3-4 months for the best results.
For any clarification you may contact to: