A human has to understand the proper functioning of his/her body, cause for diseases and its remedy.This web site will be your best doctor without much expenses. This site aims to bring awareness about health, mind and soul. The contents provided here are authenticated information taken from Vedic and Traditional methods donated by great Siddha's.Kindly refer "For Long Life Article" and "Contact Me" page without fail.
"Stay Tuned for more"
Puvitham learning centre is run by rural development trust at Dharmapuri. Here they have created the environment for life skill development, nature learning, multi linguistic ability, agriculture etc., Here the education is focused on self sufficiency towards survival. This is the kind of education at present we need for our young generation. For more details please visit at:
To get a healing for all the diseases and to prevent from all the disease there is very very simple formula!!!!
"Our food choices affect our health, happiness, social gradation, national welfare and the future of the life on earth"
We have to eat the food which was consumed by our ancestor (Father, Mother, Grandfather, Grand Mother and still more we have to look back). Because we are inherited from our ancestor. Our are just the extension or projection of their chromosomes. Our body cells will live healthy and becomes energetic only when we eat what our previous generation eat to build their body and livelihood. This is the only way to best survival. If we try violating this our genetic pattern will get altered body prone to have disorders and diseases.
For the best survival knowing our family history is more important. Thats why in Hinduism we celebrate death anniversary. On that day we pray with all the food items which they mostly like and we peak about their lifestyle by…
1. Excessive and forceful talking 2. Travelling, especially long distance 3. Excessive walking 4. Continual sitting or lying in one position 5. Overeating leading to indigestion 6. Inappropriate diet with improper food combination 7. Sleeping during the day (except in summer)
Healthy Habit Early to bed (between 8.00p.m to 9.0 p.m) early wakeup (between 5.00 a.m to 6.00 a,m)
Triphala gradually and gently purifies and rejuvenates your digestive track. It improves your ability to nourish your immune system. Triphala, which literally means "three fruits", is composed of three herbs: amalaki, haritaki and bibhitaki. It balances three Dosas ( Vata, Pitta and Kapha).
Yesterday I have watched the following video. Really its worth watching. This video helps us to develop our business as well as educate our own dear and near to improve their health and life status.
This video covers the self employment opportunities for the following:
1. Unpolished Rice
2. Art of preparing coconut oil, sesame oil and ground nut oil
3. Herbal tea
4. Palm Jaggery, Jaggery
5. Home Garden
6. Mud and Copper Vessels
7. Manufacturing a Chair for easy and healthy life
Healer Baskar has mainly spoken about these topics
1) Physical Health - You are your personal doctor and after understanding some basics, you can be healthy without taking a single allopathic medicine for life.
2) Mental Health - You can easily achieve peace of mind by understanding basics of your mental health.
3) World Economy - This looks like a conspiracy theory but you will realize the truths of these by having an open mind.
4) Spiritual Health - A sample would be topics on Mukti (Salvation) through Bhakti yoga, Karma yoga, Kriya yoga, Gnana yoga. He also talks about Vaasi yogam, meditation techiniques etc.
Unique Selling Point:
1) He is a humble, intellectual person and all his videos are available free of cost in youtube.
2) He explains in simple english that every common man can understand all these complex topics
3) He has zero interest in branding his name or fame. So you have a great level of trust in what he says!
4) All his thoughts are available to public in Welcome t…