A human has to understand the proper functioning of his/her body, cause for diseases and its remedy.This web site will be your best doctor without much expenses. This site aims to bring awareness about health, mind and soul. The contents provided here are authenticated information taken from Vedic and Traditional methods donated by great Siddha's.Kindly refer "For Long Life Article" and "Contact Me" page without fail.
"Stay Tuned for more"
Subscribe to this blog
FOLLOW BY EMAIL
Search This Blog
Memory Improving Techniques for Smarter Studies
1. A student or a kid has to develop a good approach toward text book only with the positive attitude and in harmonious approach and that should feel within themselves. We all know that book is a no living thing even then book has got sense to pulse your emotions. If you are cordial in touching the book definitely your learning will become more and more easier with that book.
2. Kids are able to remember any dialogue scenes of movies and TV shows. How is it possible to remember all these scenes for longer time
Guess, Why is that so !
The answer is very simple and generic. Anything that comes to kids mind as visual or imaginary they can remember for long term because they developed some passion towards the visual part or scenes of that movie. Whereas text book contents are as smaller than the visual media show.
Now lets come to the point that if any formula or any diagram comes into the learning session they have to keep following these two simple tips:
Look at the formula or the diagram.
Visualize as big as possible in your mind by closing your eyes for few seconds/minutes.
When you use these two simple steps the learning works out magically for quick memorizing and retention.
3. Identify the mode of learning which suits for an individual .................
Learning through eyes --> Prepare a chart/posters and paste it in wall of kids room......
Learning through hearing i.e with the use of ipod/cell phones/laptops for voice recording. A kid can start recording the tips and important points by their own voice so that during their leisure time or even during learning hours it can be used as a tool for playback of their lessons.
Learning through discussions through Facebook, Gtalk or even with the help of Skype - Free to call from one PC to PC
4. Whenever you feel bored in continuous reading take a nap, try doing meditation make your mind calm and cool let it relax.... But avoid watching TV or reading some other books or the worst nightmare would be your chatting platforms, it distracts your studies.... Spare some time in kitchen/gardening/nature watch/with your loved ones.......
BRAHMI PLANT -->
5. For brain stamina consume more white lotus petal in your food and nutrition.
6. For more creativity and logical thinking use brahmi
/vallarai(in tamil) in your food and nutrition.
One herbal medicine relieves so many health related issues.
Here is the simple and powerful solution for the following ailments at the lowest cost. 1. Gastritis 2. Menstrual Cramp 3. Irregular Menstruation 4. Pain/inflammatory in the liver or spleen 5. Persisting pain in the stomach 6. Persisting pain the abdominal 7. Female Infertility 8. Initial stage of diabetic 9. Intestinal Inflammatory 10. Swelling 11. Menopause 12. Liver diseases 13. Polycystic Ovaries/PCOD 14. Fibroid 15. Hair Loss 16. Headache and Fever 17. Excessive cholesterol 18. Multiple Lipoma 19. Endometriosis
we sleep in the night our body metabolism secretes lot of valuable
Enzymes (In Tamil - Neena Neer and Jeeva Neer) and several blood
compositions into Spleen and Stomach and Liver. These are more
required for immunity power. Let
us have a deep look into the scientifically related issues. Our
Stomach is very thin polythene cover like organ. Stomach secretes lot
and lot of Nitric acid and Hydrochloric acid. These two acids
play a key role towards food fermentation and digestion. Our Body
system digests the food only through fermentation process. There is
no mixi and grinder used for digestion. All we know that, any
acid kept in contact with the flesh and muscles harms us. Whereas in
Stomach, these two acids are separated by the stuff called mucous gel
from the stomach to protect it from external forces. When we take
more water in the empty stomach it dilutes these two acids, and in
turn converts to toxins which become useless for digestion. It can
also disturb the mucous gel due to w…
The following material for Soft Skill - Science and Society Materials, Bangalore University I am dedicating to all III Semester B.Com, BBM, BBA Students .
1. The first Renaissance scientist was a man named ---------
A. Nicolaus Copernicus B. Galileo
Galilei C. Johannes Kepler D. Isacc Newton
is following fact true about Nicolaus Copernicus theory on planet earth?
is not the center of the universe
is the center of gravity and the lunar sphere
Earth’s motions include rotation, revolution, and annual orientation/tilting of
Answer: D 3. The
heliocentric model of Copernicus theory states about. A. Earth Centered
Universe B. Sun Centered Universe Answer: B 4. Which is the fact
true about ‘Sun Centered Universe’? A. The only planets
known and found were Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn B. All the planets were
orbiting around the Sun C. Moon ignored the
Sun’s orbit and orbited around the Earth’s…