- Read a story to your child and ask him questions related to it. This will help sharpen his memory too.
- When you study anything, we can see through various dimensions i.e Brains, Eyes, Ears, etc… Close your eyes and read or write in your mind by concentrating 100% , he/she never forgets.
- Ask your child about his day. This way, he will make an attempt to recall the events and actions of his day and this in turn will help improve his memory and concentration.
- Count numbers or their multiples and skip one or two in between. Ask your child to find the missing number.
- Strange as it sounds, tongue twisters also help improve concentration. Your child has to listen with great attention to decipher the tongue twister you say. This will teach him to concentrate.
- Lack of concentration is not a problem that is impossible to solve. These few tips should help you assist your child to overcome the problem of low concentration levels and sharpen his memory and learning skills.
- Nowadays mobile phones are getting misused instead of that when they study let them record it and keep handy when they want, they can easily take and use it I.e Playback the audio clip etc….
One herbal medicine relieves so many health related issues.
Here is the simple and powerful solution for the following ailments at the lowest cost.
1. Gastritis 2. Menstrual Cramp 3. Irregular Menstruation 4. Pain/inflammatory in the liver or spleen 5. Persisting pain in the stomach 6. Persisting pain the abdominal 7. Female Infertility 8. Initial stage of diabetic 9. Intestinal Inflammatory 10. Swelling 11. Menopause 12. Liver diseases 13. Polycystic Ovaries/PCOD 14. Fibroid 15. Hair Loss 16. Headache and Fever 17. Excessive cholesterol 18. Multiple Lipoma